I finished the closet this weekend. Well, that’s a lie, it is almost done. I still need to touch up paint and put bar pulls on the upper cabinet. But for now it looks pretty complete. Here’s the closet progression over the last few months.
And just to emphasis the HORROR that was the master bedroom…a few more lovely shots of the paint job before we moved in. It took 3 coats of Kilz and 3 coats of Behr Ultra Pure White to cover that mess. You can also see where we refinished the floors (both bedrooms had the wood floors painted white! I’m not sure why – the wood was in great shape.)
Heres some more AFTER shots cause I just can’t stop myself…