This past weekend we installed new moulding in the kitchen and bathroom to replace the cheap vinyl commercial-grade sticky moulding that the previous owners installed. We also painted everything bright white. Lot and lots of painting has been happening…
We also started installing moulding in the pink bathroom, but haven’t quite finished. It needs to wrap around the built-ins and the walls need to be patched, sanded and then painted. More goddamn paint.
The plug of doom got a mini makeover with electrical tape and an adapter and now we were able to bring in the fridge (finally) from the garage. It looks so weird! It also makes the kitchen feel tiny. I’m not sure what to do…we might need to get an older fridge to match the style of the cabinets and stove. Just as I thought we were getting somewhere with the kitchen, curses!